The New York State Society of Professional Engineers (NYSSPE), Westchester-Putnam Chapter will be participating in an event entitled Meet Executive Director Thomas Madison, Jr. – Learn what the Thruway Authority is Planning.
This is an event in a series of joint economic development programming hosted by the
leading construction and building trade associations and professional
Leading decision-makers in the Westchester/Hudson Valley region will present their projects, outlook, and opportunities for public-works infrastructure projects and private-sector development and expansion.
Topics to be discussed at the event include:
- New York State Thruway Authority Presentation: 2013-2014 Capital Program and System Improvements.
- Design Build 2.0 – New outlooks and opportunities in this construction project methodology.
- Tappan Zee Bridge Replacement Updates
Date: Tuesday, October 22, 2013
Time: 5:00 pm Registration & Reception
6:00 pm Presentation & Dinner
Place: DoubleTree Hotel, Broadway, Route 9, Tarrytown, NY
Price: CIC, BCA, CAI, Affiliated IAF-Participating Labor Unions –No charge.
NYSSPE/Wes.-Put. Chapter members: $35. All others: $65.
Participating Organizations Include:
- The Construction Industry Council of Westchester & Hudson Valley, Inc.
- The New York State Society of Professional Engineers, Westchester-Putnam Chapter
- The Building Contractors Association of Westchester & Mid-Hudson Region, Inc.
- The Construction Advancement Institute
Click here for flyer with registration information.
Note: NYSSPE facilitates posting on this blog, but the views and accounts expressed herein are those of the author(s) and not the views or accounts of NYSSPE, its officers or directors whose views and accounts may or may not be similar or identical. NYSSPE, its officers and directors do not express any opinion regarding any product or service by virtue of reference to such product or service in this blog.
Leave a Reply