Here is a time-stamped breakdown of the video to make it easier to find the sections of interest to you:
- [0:07] A. Fasano introduces video topics and item #1.
- [0:33] M. Kriss describes the first item, the Budget Bill, with respect to the changes made on Design Build (click for detailed video).
- [2:10] A. Fasano introduces item #2 – the big three legislative issues, indemnification, emergency responder, and the statute of repose (click for detailed video).
- [2:35] M. Kriss discusses these three items in detail and where NYSSPE is focusing its energy.
- [3:39] A. Fasano discusses the indemnification clause from our members perspective.
- [4:19] M. Kriss discusses how NYSSPE is focusing on emergency response work. Mark details ideal scenarios for professional engineers under these circumstances.
- [5:53] A. Fasano introduces item #3 – the expansion of QBS.
- [6:02] Mark Kriss discusses QBS and how NYSSPE is seeking expansion of QBS along with other organizations.
- [6:39] Anthony Fasano previews the upcoming video and summarizes NYSSPE’s legislative effort using an analogy.
Please leave comments or questions you might have below in regards to this issue.
– – – –
Note: NYSSPE facilitates posting on this blog, but the views and accounts expressed herein are those of the author(s) and not the views or accounts of NYSSPE, its officers or directors whose views and accounts may or may not be similar or identical. NYSSPE, its officers and directors do not express any opinion regarding any product or service by virtue of reference to such product or service in this blog.
Leave a Reply