Here is a time-stamped breakdown of the video to make it easier to find the sections of interest to you:
- [0:06] A. Fasano introduces video topic.
- [0:30] M. Kriss describes the tools available when the illegal practice of engineering is witnessed.
- [1:00] M. Kriss breaks down the law and the agency that investigates professional misconduct complaints as well as illegal practice.
- [1:53] M. Kriss discusses the role that the Office of the Attorney General plays in illegal practice and discusses a recent example of a case.
- [2:34] M. Kriss gives examples of what would constitute illegal practice such as practicing without a Certificate of Authorization.
- [3:00] M. Kriss explains how you can report illegal engineering practice.
Please leave comments or questions you might have below in regards to this issue.
– – – –
Note: NYSSPE facilitates posting on this blog, but the views and accounts expressed herein are those of the author(s) and not the views or accounts of NYSSPE, its officers or directors whose views and accounts may or may not be similar or identical. NYSSPE, its officers and directors do not express any opinion regarding any product or service by virtue of reference to such product or service in this blog.