By: Monika Schulz, CAE
Executive Director & CEO
We are still energized and inspired by the success of NSPECon 22 in Philadelphia. More than 250 PEs from around the country gathered for engagement and professional development. Thank you to speakers, attendees, and staff for making this conference a success. We look forward to NSPECon23, August 2-4, 2023-please save the date.
As we move into the fall season, recruiting new members to join the NSPE community continues to be a focus area. As you look at state and chapter activities, remember that volunteering and engagement leads to growth and retention. Challenge your members and leaders to reach out to a colleague, a promising new professional, or former member and ask them to join in on your activities.
Please take a moment to review the activities from August 1-31 and gather pertinent information on the conference, advocacy, state outreach, and leadership opportunities.
• NICET In-Building Public Safety Communications Program Wins Silver Award
• 2022-2023 State Leadership Rosters are Due
• Ideas for Volunteering and Developing Future Leaders
• NSPE Files Amicus Brief in Washington State Use of “Engineer” Title Case
• Baltimore County (MD) Ballot Referendum on Public Works Director
• It’s Not Too Late to Access Workability Webinars
• NSPECon22 Photos are Available on Flicker
Leave a Reply