From Monika Schulz, CAE, Executive Director & CEO
Spring is finally here and there are exciting plans on the horizon! I look forward to sharing details about activities and programs designed to increase value and benefits for our members and expand engagement opportunities with NSPE.
Please take a moment to review the many highlights from March 1-31.
• Recruitment and Retention Ideas
• NICET Issues First Digital Credentials
• Advocacy Campaign Against Federal Gas Tax Holiday
• NSPE Launches New Member Benefit “Workability Wednesdays” Webinar Series
• Future City Professional Engineering Award Winner
• Messages Matter: Reaching Tomorrow’s Engineers and Technicians research, a collaboration with DiscoverE
• 2022 Engineering Outlook Survey Launches in April
Leave a Reply