From Monika Schulz, CAE, Executive Director, and CEO
Happy Holidays! As we enter the season of giving, your voices as leaders are greatly needed to foster engagement for current and future members. The Society is made up of dedicated individuals. We are connected, inclusive, committed to ethical practice, and so much more. Don’t hesitate to make more connections and share your PE story. It’s so valuable to building the NSPE community.
Please take a moment to review the activities from November 1-30 and gather pertinent information on learning opportunities, advocacy activities, and state outreach.
• Invite Your Colleagues to Join NSPE Thru#IAMNSPE
• Support the NSPE Education Foundation
• COP27 Conference Updates
• Preparing for the 2023 Legislative Session
• ARPL Recaps 2022 Coalition Success
• Take Advantage of Professional Development Opportunities
• Interested In a National Board Position- Nominations due January 9
Note: NYSSPE facilitates posting on this blog, but the views and accounts expressed herein are those of the author(s) and not the views or accounts of NYSSPE, its officers or directors whose views and accounts may or may not be similar or identical. NYSSPE, its officers and directors do not express any opinion regarding any product or service by virtue of reference to such product or service in this blog.