Who is Eligible to Join?
- Licensed as a Professional Engineer (PE)
- An Engineering Intern (EI or EIT)
- A graduate of an ABET-accredited engineering program
- A student in an ABET-accredited engineering program
How large is NYSSPE?
Founded in 1926, NYSSPE is a state wide organization serving over 1,500 members through 23 local chapters.
What are the Membership Dues?
Introductory rate for NEW Members
- Professional Engineer (PE)- $220.00
- Intern (EI or EIT) or graduate – $220.00
- Student – Free
Annual Dues Renewal
- Professional Engineer Or Intern: NSPE – $148, NYSSPE – $192, local chapter – $25
- Graduate: 20% – 60% Reduction in dues within 5 years of graduation from an ABET accredited engineering program